Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:19:16 -0700
I am looking for an easy way to do a lot of requeening with cells.   Easy is
the important word here.  It would also be nice if the technique was
successful.  Somewhere in the back of my memory I remember reading something
about inserting a cell above an excluder.  She was to emerge and fly -
returning to the normal bottom entrance.  Any observations?  It would be my
hope that she would be accepted and often replace the old queen.  Would this
have more chance of success if the cell was below the excluder?

Eric & Marnie Abell
Box 87
Gibbons, AB  T0A 1N0
Canada