From:
Richard E Leber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:34:17 -0500
Help Ya'll

I saved this post from almost two years ago.  Now trying to find support
documentation both Elias Gonzales e-mail and web address return "User
Unknown".

Can anyone supply a resource for additional information on St. Ambrose,
patron saint of beekeeping and candle making?

Rick & Nancy Leber
Beekeeping & Honey Production Since 1987
Mobile, 'Sweet Home Alabama'