From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:43:57 -0500
On  1 Apr 98 at 14:35, Lloyd Spear wrote:

> strain has not had a good reputation for honey production. David
> Eyre referenced the breeding program in Ontario.  Interested persons
> might want to visit Sue Cobey's site at
> http://iris.biosci.ohio-state.Edu/honeybee/breeding/Images/Homepage.
> GI   I have a lot of respect for Ms. Cobey and she seems to be doing

Just a quick point. The way this post was written implies that Sue
Cobey is connected in some way with the Ontario program. Nothing
could be further from the truth, these are independant programs.
        Sue's program is at the Ohio University in the US, not in Ontario,
Canada.
        Before I get yelled at, there is no disrespect/criticism to Sue in
this statement.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171