From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:02:46 -0500
Is it just a coincidence that there is no mention of bleach in this
presentation? -- PLB

 Heat is for the most part impractical (but of interest to those wanting to
treat a single comb maybe) and acetic acid works but is of higher cost and
too slow (especially in colder weather as evaporation needs to take place)
for the commercial beekeeping industry.

I would like to see Peter produce research which proves bleach will not kill
nosema spores!

When you read the list of things bleach will kill how possibly could nosema
spores on comb survive?

Now I need to get back to spraying deadouts with bleach to kill nosema
spores.

bob