From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:35:52 -0500
Is not being personally invited the same as being excluded? It was not just those at the table who had input during the meetings. People not immediately on the Task Force, but in the room, did ask questions. And everyone who knew how to, including you, were able to make statements to the Commissioners.

I did what I could with what I had, including my limited talents and capacity for what it takes, to communicate with people outside of eshpa by e-mail and other means of communication.

After the first meeting I spoke to Rick Zimmermann, asking him how we, eshpa, could get someone like him to represent us. After an AIAC Mtng Stephen O. Wilson mentioned to me that eshpa probably was going to need to get a Legislation Committee together and get beekeepers to dig deep and fund someone to speak for us. Not his words, but someone like Zimmermann.