From:
Steve Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:48:19 -0600
I forwarded Tim's response to BZ Smoker.  While there may be some confusion
on the conversation participants, here's the reply:

**************************

Tim,

Feel free to give me a call anytime to clear up your confusion on the
return policy. I appreciate your ability to point out your thoughts
clearly, but you did leave out the fact that you simply sent it in without
any notice and it was damaged. Again, would really enjoy the chance to
speak with you or perhaps have the chance to sit and chat at one of the
next larger bee conventions.

Best Regards,
Dan

Steve Sweet