Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:41:00 -0000
I've been away a week and I don't know whether this thread has already
been picked up on. I think this sort of scenario needs very careful
thinking through. At the moment poisonous honey is virtually unheard of.
Could this have something to do with the bees inability to metabolise
substances that are poisonous to us? What might we do to this naturally
safe substance if we start giving bees the ability to metabolise
poisonous substances?
Just a thought.

Penny Munn
Lancashire/ Scotland