From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:50:56 -0600
Joao,
I had never heard of those before. I believe the use of those could be
common in areas of the U.S. in the future. Thanks!

Each night I have been listening to recorded tapes of the ABF convention. I
just finnished the talks on AHB. No  new solutions.

1. send samples for testing.

You might send a sample when they first arrive but why waste the labs time
later.

2. an AHB free certification for queen producers using open mating in AHb
areas.

Queen producers were all for the above but queen buyers were scratching
their heads I was told.

With the recorded tapes I can stop and rewind and be sure exactly what a
speaker said.

Bob