From:
BEE-L Moderation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 06:40:17 -0400
>> >For example the beekeepers in Cal who had to make additional openings for
>> >ventilation because of harm to the bees.

>Unless there are reports of which I haven't heard, the complaint was only
>from a single Calif beekeeper <etc.>

PLEASE NOTE

The above statements do *not* appear to be discussing Mitegone, which is the
Subject of this thread.

They appear to be in regard to a new product, MAQS.

Mitegone has *not* been the subject of any such damage reports as far as we
know and has been in use for a number of years in various countries around
the world.

Mitegone is an entirely different product with a different method of application
from MAQS and other pads or strips incommon use.

Please be certain to clearly identify which product is under discussion and
please always check the Subject line when posting.

(Apologies to Bill R).