From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 10:54:16 -0400
> I have been using plywood supers
> for 30 years with complete success.

How is delamination prevented when "end grain" of plywood is exposed?
What sort of paint or coatings are you using?
Where are you located?  How's the thermal impact of plywood vs wood?
Please expound on this!

> [still using] my HP-45...

A typo on my part.  I used a TI-59  scientific calc, the one with the mag
card reader.
HP-45s are STILL commonly pulled out by bean-counters the world over when
they want to split the tab.

"Reverse Polish"... several very old jokes come to mind, but Joanne is 100%
Polish, and I'd much rather live to see the dawn in the event that she sees
this.