From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:21:00 -0700
Bill Truesdell wrote:

  "Don't stay under the radar. You learn more as a target."

  What I've really learned is that it's easier for some people to be a critic rather than a composer.

  But you are right.  And the times I've learned the most is when I was given the task of teaching someone else.  Staying under the radar is simply the path of least persistance.

  Peace and Prosperity,

  Grant
  Jackson, MO