From:
Cam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:48:15 -0500
>Well nobody said it was an independant thinktank:

I wonder where you think the money would come from if big companies didn't help fund studies. They are not evil. As a cancer survivor I see a similar response to studies by Big Pharma. Who else has the millions to fund relevant studies and I do not begrudge them a profit for their efforts. Further, I've seen no credible studies that make me want to go back to the organophosphates. There are areas of the world where the residues of these insecticides are still a problem and I don't want my grandchildren drinking water with them in it [or me for that matter]. I was a farm boy and an adult farmer and there is some evidence that my cancer might be the result of those insecticides. The danger to humans is much lower from neonics. Back to my original point. Let's evaluate studies on the facts they present and that credibility and not dismiss them because they are partially funded by a large corp that has an interest in the product.