From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 10:47:06 -0400
Peter asks '(you) are concerned that African swarms may invade your
colonies and usurp the queen (which they will do).
What do *you* think should happen next?'

I think I could call my neighbor and work things out with him.  If he is a
cantankerous old coot (perhaps like myself) and won't change queens, my next
step would be the same as any dispute with a neighbor...I certainly would
not even consider calling THE STATE.

I really have no idea what that next step would be.  But all of us have
disputes with neighbors over all kinds of matters and those of us who have
survived have generally been successful at working things out...without
calling the cops.

Lloyd
--
Lloyd Spear