From:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:37:29 -0500
Greetings,
can l presume that we are talking about broken frames coming in during the
harvest? I have a Fager cappings press, and any broken combs with honey are
placed on the conveyor, after being cut out from the frame. Although the
Fager is not the most efficient means of separating wax and honey, it does
it without heat, does not incorporate air into the honey (as do most
spinners) and works in a continuous and not in a batch fashion: meaning that
at the end of the day the Fager has also finished it's work.  They have long
been unavailable and secondhand machines hard to find, but there are being
made again.  For more info go to http://www.herbee.com/page6.htm
Peter