From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:11:26 -0700
> Randy, stop playing chief apologist,

Labeling me as an apologist makes the implication that there is something to
apologize for.
I'm not sure that the List is convinced that any wrongdoing has occurred.
If you would care to answer the four questions that I specifically posed to
determine the truth of the matter (7/12 12:25), we could all form our own
opinions as to whether there was any improper action on anyone's part.

>and SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Sorry, Jim, but showing you money is not in my power.  However, I've posted
to this list action that we all can take.
No one is hiding anything
I've posted the link to Danny Weaver's letter, and have asked for permission
to post the AHPA/ABF letter.
I've also requested that other persons "in the know" give me permission to
post their comments.

I'm trying to be as transparent and polite as possible (especially since
Aaron has left us at home without a babysitter).

I have only the best interests of the beekeeping community in mind.

Randy Oliver