From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 11:30:26 -0700
Thank you Peter You summarize it extremely well the situation in USA is in
detail on:
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Formic%20Acid%20and%20MG%20in%20USA.pdf

>By the way, it is pretty clear to me that using formic acid out of the
barrel to kill mites >is not really legally approved.
>The loophole is that farmers, beekeepers, homeowners, etc. are not required
to be >licensed. All the same there are other laws that forbid the
introduction of non->approved substances into the hives, but these are not
routinely enforced.
>So really, beekeepers are on their own in most cases, and most probably
make >good judgments.
>Better to avoid anything off label. Demand good products, and support the
makers of >these products. My $.02

Allow me to introduce you to another good product using already 3 times
REGISTERED FOFMIC ACID and the EPA ruling on it.