From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 11:52:31 -0700
Ladies and gentleman

I sincerely apologize for using too many capitals. English is the fourth
language to me

And computer E mail chat room customs brand new. If anyone has a short
version of it

I wood appreciate having it. Believe it or not in all 3 other languages the
capitals are used

to enhance the content highline the important from supporting material or
distinguish

between the questions and answers. Please when you reed my website and
documents

THE CAPITALS do not mean shouting or offence.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bill Ruzicka

Bill's Honey Farm - Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment
Kelowna, British Columbia,  CANADA
Tel/Fax: 1-250-762-8156 (the best way to reach me is by phone Pacific Time)
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Website:
<http://www.mitegone.com/> www.mitegone.com