From:
OAKES DAVID W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:07:10 +0000
Reference to moving the hive in the yard.
I have found that if you move the hive in the night and place a plywood
board in front of the hive at a 45 degree angle so that the bees must go
around the board to enter or leave the hive- then the bees say,"hey what
up, this is new and I will pay attention to what is different." One can
remove the board approx 2-3 days later. This has worked for me in the
past.
Dave in Indiana