Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:15:20 +0000
Can anyone help her?

Hello - My name is Amy Dorsett and I am a reporter at the San Antonio
Express-News in San Antonio, TX. We are having quite a bee problem here
- several dogs have been stung to death. I am looking for contacts who
can let me know if this situation is unique right now.

If you could, please send me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Amy

210/250-3227