Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 02:53:39 +0800
>  Where in the world would a person get a hold of a 1
>pound on this side of the Atlantic. (in the U.S.)
>

> Ron Harriger
> 100 Rhoades St.
> Cambridge Springs Pa. 16403

Or here on the West Coast?  Though there is lots of heather grows hereabouts
it seems to be almost the exclusive preserve of bumblebees. I guess theres
too many richer sources of nectar for my buckfasts to use it if they have
other choices.

Stuart Grant
1834 Cliff Rd.
Point Roberts Wa.
49 degrees North (exactly) and approx 150 degrees West

"Are you aware that appetites can never be satisfied?" Neal A.