From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 20:57:38 -0700
>Just waiting for you two to come up with the answers in an executive
summary.

Thriving colonies in the neonic-rich Corn Belt and Canadian prairie already
provide the "executive summary."

The surprising  thing to me is how they do it!  Clearly, there are plenty
of sublethal effects due to exposure to neonics, even at field-realistic
concentrations.  Yet somehow the bees appear to be largely able to
compensate for them--a testament to the amazing superorganism that we call
the "colony."

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA