From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:41:02 -0700
I think I'd give your questions the, "Yes, yes, and yes," response.

It all depends on how things are asked or how you present your assumptions.  Naturally opinions vary, and heaven knows there is more than one way to skin a cat, or requeen a hive, or treat for mites, etc.  What works for me may not work for you.  But that doesn't make me right (or wrong) and you wrong (or right).  I wouldn't take anyting here personally.

E-mail is fraught with difficult interpretations of what you are translating from a "verbal" thought to a digital binary code without the benefit of facial and vocal inflections or auditory intonations.  No doubt there is a lot of stuff that lacks clarity.  Then there is the time lag between responses.

I view this forum as a bunch of people sitting around the table at the coffee shop.  Everyone has their two cents and some people are more vocal than others.  Some just listen in. Sometimes we hash and rehash the same topics before we leap to some tangentially unrelated topic.

Best advice is be respectful.  Ask for clarity rather than assume anything too quickly.  It's a fun forum.

Grant
Jackson, MO