Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:17:30 -0400
> For some time I have been concerned that I don't seem to get all of the
> messages. I have searched my spam traps. Is there some mechanism
> on the bee-l site that acts as a filter?

> Case in point. The below message is one that I received but I never got
> Randys submission. If not for Jerrys reply he was invisible to me. He has
> been for some time. Can you help?

This is not an unusual problem, but missing email is not something that
is easy to spot.

Unless you know that you should be getting an email, how would you ever
know?

There is nothing on BEE-L's server that could cause this.

The problem is invariably the filtering and refusal policies of the subscriber's
ISP.

I never hear of this from Gmail or Hotmail or Ymail users.  It is always with
secondary providers that use overly zealous filtration and bounce back legitimate
emails -- especially email with more than one addressee or email from a list
server -- along with egregious spam that never shows up in your spam box.

There is nothing anyone can do except take the issue up with your ISP.
(Good Luck)

If you are missing BEE-L email, you are certainly missing other email too.  The only
100% solutions I know of is to
1. get an account with a more reliable ISP,
2. read BEE-L on the website at http://www.BEE-L.org or
3. subscribe to the RSS feed.

Checking the bee-l.org website every so often will show if you are missing
anything.

The RSS feed is the quickest way to look over the incoming and decide what
to read and what to ignore, BTW.

Just add the appropriate link from below to your RSS reader.

Google Reader is one that is easy to use. and runs in your browser.
http://www.google.com/reader/

http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?RSS&L=BEE-L&v=ATOM1.0
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?RSS&L=BEE-L&v=1.0
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?RSS&L=BEE-L&v=2.0