From:
edgar diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:25:44 +0800
Hello to every one from argentine
first of all my name is Edgar Eugenio Diaz
i want go U.S.A and i need a job
i have made an a bee train on the local uneversite and i have work two seasons whith my father.
i will go to San francisco. on march an i can get a job i will made the oportunity to stay i hade no preferences but if can works whith bee that will be the best.
i someone from the list speak spanish i will thanks response my mail
--
E-mail Gratis, Buscador en Español... En Tu Página.
Visita: <a href="http://www.qdice.com">Qdice.Com</a>