From:
heather gamper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 02:13:46 +0000

> > I was taught that darker honey tends to come from woody plants eg
> > trees and
> > ericas and lighter ones from herbaceous plants.

Darker honey can also be produced when your bees feed on honeydew (the sugary waste product
from phloem feeding insects) Depending where you are in the world this honey is produced at different
times of the year. It is a late summer-fall honey where I live in FL. This honey is a prized honey
in many countries for its high anti-microbial characteristics and characteristic flavor.
It is not very well liked where I live though.
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A