From:
Steve Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2016 08:56:23 -0600
Re: formic acid-

What's everyone talking about?  Doesn't the US EPA already have the
currently labeled formic acid formulations here:
https://www.epa.gov/pollinator-protection/epa-registered-pesticide-products-
approved-use-against-varroa-mites-bee-hives
http://tinyurl.com/h5sqokj

On the other hand, if this discussion is about off-label formulations,
perhaps we should broaden the topic to include more on other interesting
stuff including paper towels soaked with Mavrik, cymiazole drips,
bromopropylate smoke, etc.   Heck, if we're advocating stuff cooked up in
the kitchen sink, certainly a holistic approach could identify more
efficient ways to kill all those undesirable things in the hive.

Just sayin'