From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:04:14 -0400
Everyone of us ought to remember being a newby.  I never met a person that
was born bee smart, or anyone who didn't have a bunch of dumb things happen
that we laugh about today.  (or maybe we don't tell because we don't want
anyone to think that we were so dumb)

It is a wonder that to me so many people who have computers are also doing
beekeeping.  They don't seem to go together.

Let the newbies ask all the questions they want.  Yeah, you can mention
that there is a FAQ thing.   I just hope that there are enough people out
there to answer the questions.
Those kind of people who get a kick out of helping others and sharing
information.
Some of those newbies WILL be the ones helping newbies in the years to
come.

Too old too fast ------- too smart too late!
billy bee  25 years with the bees