From:
Dave Verville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 11:00:00 -0400
For a friend,
 His 16 year old nephew is looking to start keeping
bees.  The boy has equipment and all the gear less the bees.
Lives in Oswego NY (supermods!) and has asked me to ask around.
If you have bees and live somewhere around there please contact me.

He called the southern supplies and was told
that they where out untill June/July.

Thanks
Dave Verville
ECBA Vp