Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:11:08 -0600
Ted Fischer wrote in response to Bob Unger regarding the purchase of a
comprehensive book for beekeeping.

The book Ted refers to by Diane Sammataro is "The Beekeeper's Handbook"
($25-$30 US) and it's quite comprehensive.  What I like most about the
book is the easy-to-read sketches for management of supering, fall &
spring management, etc.  Something a beginning beekeeper can truly
appreciate, as well as the 'mature' beekeeper looking for a new ideas.

Richard Bonnie (Beekeeping:A Practical Guide, Hive Management & ?) is
another author (among many good books out there!) worth investigating.

Matthew Westall - Castle Rock, CO