From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:31:36 -0400
">  Most commercial guys don't.

Really? That's surprising.  You'd think they'd care about the quality of the
essential product they buy, queens.

Nope  most have a replacement schedule and follow it."

Really? How come I didn't know that? We have different experiences and knowledge of what "most" commercial beekeepers do. I'll go out on a limb and state that most commercial beekeepers do their own thing.

"How can anyone call themselves a beekeeper if they have no notes with which
to compare their present situation?"

Something else I don't do either. Maybe I am not as good a commercial beekeeper as someone who keeps notes and reviews them, but I'm doing well enough not doing so. And in this day and ages why are you talking about pencils and note pads and not an ipad or smart phone?