From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:19:50 -0500
Hello All,
There are differences in honey as far as allergies. The honey which works
best for my ragweed allergies is the honey produced in the bottoms in fall.
Tons of ragweed and the bees bring in the ragweed pollen and place directly
under the cappings.

When extracting clover honey we rarely see a pollen cell on a comb. Big
difference with the dark fall honey. Each frame has many pollen cells which
get
mixed into the honey through the extraction process. makes the dark fall
honey very cloudy. Many ragweed sufferers (such as myself) report relief
with
in a few days of taking everyday.

 I can say honestly that many people take a dose of honey
daily for their allergies and will say like me that if they miss a few days
their allergies flare up and go away after a few days of taking Raw local
honey.

I am off right now to take a big dose as I have been going through
Australian hives today with Terry Brown (Browns bee Australia) and my
allergies are acting up. Missed my dose today and yesterday.

bob