From:
T & M Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:10:00 +1000
Bob Wrote

> The following advice from the powers that be in Australia.

I think you need to find out who the "powers that be" are in Australia.

> Ps. I suspect by now varroa exists in Australia (my opinion).

Glad to see we have some expert opinion being given based on the facts about
all that went on.

For those who want to know it has been decided not to attempt eradication.
We now have to move into a phase of control and to that end we are seeking
funding from our Federal Government to do some research.

Anyone who wants to know "the facts" and not some opinion that is based on
some inaccurate newspaper reports, let me know and I will answer your
questions.  After all, I am not like some papers and let the facts get in
the way of a good story.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA