From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:56:30 -0700
Hi everbody,

I just finished my initial fall medication.  I noticed that the package
of Apistan from last year wasn't as fresh looking (so to speak) as the
new package that I just opened.  My question to all is how long is
Apistan effective after you open the package? I stored it in its
original package, resealing it as best as one can and in a cool dark
place.

Thanks, Kent Stienburg
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply.