From:
Stellio Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:08:26 -0700
> Some of the things I have read claim that by 45 days [after
> planting neonic coated seeds] there are no detectable levels
> left.

In the upper Midwest USA, neonic coated soybean seeds are typically
planted in late April/early May.  By early July the neonic in the soybean
plant tissues no longer effectively suppresses soybean aphid pest
populations.

Here’s a 4 minute video by the owners of a chain of pesticide dealerships
based in South Dakota that explains why soybean aphid populations
can explode in July - Sept. in soybean crops that were grown from neonic
coated seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ObFVEf1z4

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.