From:
Rod Ellery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1992 01:34:00 GMT
ZHIYONG writes

>    When does spring come to the great Midwest ?
>Well it is already here.  The bees told me so.   Last saturday, (Feb. 22)
>it was 64 F here, and I wondered what bees would do, so checked them out.
>They are not only flying, they are foraging for water, and even bringing in
>pollen

Pollen has been arriving here (London,England) for about 2 weeks now but in
fairly small amounts. Temperature yesterday was recorded peaking at 59 F.
Mind you they only stopped collecting in November. (last recorded pollen
foragers sighted on 29th November).

If only I knew where they're getting it from!

Wishing all bee-liners a prosperous bee-keeping year.

Rod Ellery.