From:
Darlene Scribilo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 16:53:38 GMT
This message is for Malcolm (Tom) Sanford who wrote for Lear Eddy inquiring
about the components of propolis.  There was an article in th Bee World
Magazine by   GISALBERTI ( I am unsure of the spelling) entitled "Propolis -
Review" which listed 146 components which can be found in propolis.  The
artcle may still be available through IBRA.  I got the information from
Michael Simics at Apitronic Services.  I hope this helps.  Mr. Eddy's work
sure sounds promising.

Darlene