From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:45:03 EDT

[log in to unmask] writes:

<<Even Scuts can be mollified with selection of the best and  culling of
the worst, there was a correspondent on this list a few years  ago doing
just this. However the word docile in this case might have to be  used
relatively rather than absolutely. Because the starting point is so  bad
it will take more years of such selection to achieve a tame  bee.>>

Wasn't there someone who bred them to the point  where he could handle them
in a T-shirt, at least sometimes? I'm sure I saw pics  of him doing so.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley,
Birmingham  UK