From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:52:16 -0500
On 26 Nov 97 at 13:16, BRIAN HENSEL wrote:

> varroa, and he has used Apistan. When I did an ether roll last month
> I did find one varroa, but this month has turned up 0 mites. I have
> also checked out several drone cells and there were no varroa found
> in about 25 cells inspected, when there were still drones present.
>     I would be interested in others who have tried MO to respond to
>     this
> list to hear of their experiences. I have heard others say they were
> going to try it but have not heard the results.
>     Dr. Rodriquez has helped me considerably and I owe him great
> gratitude and appreciation for his work. I know that this time a
> year ago I was trying to save a dying sick hive and now this year I
> have several very healthy prosperous hives. I have also fed

Good news! I would just wish that rather than tempting us with half
details we could get the complete story (with sub-titles) and
methodology.
        Come on Brian, don't be shy tell us how YOU do it!

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171
David Eyre, Owner.