Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:43:13 -0400
> So there could be 220 times as much loading to the soil in lettuce as in
> corn.
> There is 1000 fold difference between the low rate in wheat and the high
> rate in lettuce.

Quit changing the topic. The crop under discussion is and has been corn.
The spread sheet was with corn. The pollen was corn, and on and on.

As I previously posted, those who continue to make corn the poster child
will fail. There are many other better crops to discuss if you want to talk
about possible problems.

But thanks for the post. I will keep my bees away from pollinating and
gathering nectar from lettuce. Or corn which is in rotation with lettuce.
Good to know.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine