From:
Jeffery Swan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:38:42 -0500
 I was wondering what the average beekeeper is charging for pollination
servcies. In particular, for apple orchards, but I am interested in
everything.

Does anyone just leave their bees in the orchards all year 'round (as
long as no pesticides are being applied) or just during the pollination
period?

I have hives in many locations (mainly friends houses and farms) but have
never charged for pollination services. Each year I get inquiries for
pollination services and since I have some extra hives this year, I
thought I would give it a try.

Any thoughts, suggestions, and advice is greatly appreciated.

-Jeff

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?