Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 15:35:30 -0500
I don't know about propolis specifically.  But other stains that
come off with alcohol have the problem that if you aren't careful,
the stain spreads and gets much bigger when you apply the alcohol,
then never comes out.
Apply the alcohol sparingly to test. Put a blotting cloth
under the fabric to soak up the excess - so the excess alcohol
goes through the clothing and onto the paper towel or rag,
not sideways out into the clothing.
Hope it works!   (Prayer has often worked for my stains!)
Liz Day
Indianapolis, Indiana, central USA