From:
Dan Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 08:21:07 -0400
> I would bet death for the hive unless you could keep the ends open......??

Sidewalls are able to roll up, roof gable has a hinged/opening running the
length of the tunnel.  Both would seem to help, and as Jerry indicated in
his post the bees will let you know where they want to get out.  My concern
in that regard isnt that they will be able to get out, but rather they will
never find their way back in.