From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:16:17 -0700
Hi All,

I've received many requests for reprints of my articles in ABJ, since I had
fallen behind in posting them to my website.

I'm happy to announce that my overhauled website is now up, with about 15
articles added, notably:
The Primer Pheromones series
The Economy of the Hive series, and
the Sick Bees series to date, including Sick Bees 2, which contains my
proposed model for colony collapse.

For those of you who don't subscribe to the American Bee Journal (or who
wish to avoid digging through back issues), ScienfificBeekeeping is
searchable for key words.

I hope to soon add summary pages for each section, and some other tune ups,
and solicit any helpful suggestions for ways to make the website more useful
to beekeepers.

I'm happy to add appropriate comments and suggested clarifications to any
article.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA