From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:49:38 +0100
In article <000f01c22503$19f4d300$50ae73d1@allen>, Allen Dick
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>For example, I noticed the attendant
>bees that came with my first Kona queens this spring were smarter than
>usual and could understand windows.

Now I am impressed too. If they understand windows surely it is just a
small bit of selective breeding and, being able to use windows they
could do all my office work with a bit of training!

Now, if they (the breeders) were really clever we might find bees that
would gather sufficient  honey, but given how things are this year I
suppose that remains a distant dream.

>When I work with bees, I often am unable to talk.

Now theres a funny thing. I am a bit like that too, and it frustrates
those around me who are supposed to be watching and learning, whilst I
do something apparently 'off the wall' without explanation. I assume
people will understand better than they do, and am guilty of working
away in silence.

--
Murray McGregor