From:
Cam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:29:52 -0400
Nice post Bill. However, I am a cancer survivor and use "non-approved" supplements to fight my cancer. I am 69 and remember running through clouds of DDT too. Probably where I got my cancer, or else the many drenchings I got when we dipped the sheep as a lad. Or maybe it was the 2 packs of cigarettes I smoked for 30+ years. never-the-less I am a supporter of the EPA generally but demand the right to ignore their ideas for my own and others health. Often they are behind the times and I can't wait for studies of 8 - 10 years to approve what I already know [vitamin D is a perfect example]. That said I do agree with their assessment of neonics and I am appalled at the character assassination of Randy and others on this list and other lists. I find him to be one of the most honest and objective beekeeper I've been able to read on this list. And his independent studies - for those of us who work in the real world - and priceless.