From:
membracid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 08:58:01 -0400
Really interested to see discussion of this project on the list. The Open
Source Hive thing sounds like a bunch of coder/maker dudes got together and
built something, but my impression is the same as Jerry's:

-No clear data plan
-No clear experimental design
-No obvious connection to the bee research community.

If I'm incorrect about that, and anyone knows how this is integrated into
the bee community, please let me know. This is of obvious interest for my
audience.

Gwen
Wired.com