Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 12:13:42 -0400
> Conclusion:  Everybody has somewhat different biochemistry and getting old
> is not for the weak.

Which is what medical science is slowly coming around to. We are not the
same and respond differently to different meds and diseases.

One problem with several diseases, especially those like arthritis- an
autoimmune disease, is they are not just one disease since different people
respond differently which complicates things, as far as treatment. I have
meniere's disease and it is probably not one disease because symptoms vary
with individuals, It is an autoimmune disease.

I have relief from arthritis from bee stings.But I also survived stage 3
Melanoma (walnut sized tumor in lymph node) and attribute it to a
combination of factors- bee stings and genetics. Only about 7-25% of those
who have it at that stage survive, But it is known that Melanoma is one of
the cancers that the bodies immune system can fight. So maybe my system
also is involved with combating the arthritis?

Bee stings are classic shocks to the bodies immune system. Charlie Maraz
was walking testimony to bee sting therapy. He stayed with me at a State
Beekeeper's meeting I ran. I had pain in my right shoulder forever until I
heard him and went home and stung the shoulder. Pain free ever since then.

Bee stings do not work on tennis elbow, bursitis and a variety of other
problems, but they seem to involve themselves with many autoimmune
diseases, which makes sense. They do trigger the immune system, and for
some, that is all they need to combat their problem. For others, maybe not.

As far as diseases go we are not all created equal. That is both good and
bad, but in my case I thank God that I am still around after 20 year since
the Melanoma was detected, and about 23 years of bimonthly stings (since I
was 55), 4-5 in each shoulder with full, pain free movement of my arms and
no detectable cancer- you are never cancer free.

BTW, another beekeeper is a patient of my dermatologist who also has the
same story about his melanoma. Again, 75% but more likely  93% do not have
our genetics, which is why any study would show we are "anecdotal".

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine