From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 08:10:37 -0600
Allen, I liked your reply...... however.... I think your formula will
result in an extractor running too fast.  Here is an alternate
suggestion.

1.  Turn the extractor by hand and have someone count the rpms of the
baskets at the speed that you have found works well.

2.  Find any low speed motor (1725 rpm) and mount as suggested.

3.  Select your two pulleys to drive the extractor at the selected speed.

As you will be using only one speed and it will be easy to let the
machine run longer than when turning it by hand you may want to try a
lower speed.

Eric Abell                           email: [log in to unmask]
Gibbons, AB, T0A 1N0
Canada
(403) 998 3143