Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 19:33:29 +0000
>>>. Heck  you should see the mess we are about to have in trucking with the new ELD rules.  Drivers hauling bees MUST stop at 11 hours, no exceptions.  Going to be interesting.

<><><>. Charge an extra $7.50 per hive for pollination and you could hire a second driver to trade off with one driver per rig.  That would give you 22 hours on the road with just one switch of drivers.  If I'm not mistaken, the non-driver can count his time as off-duty and would then be able to continue driving at the end of the first 22 hour segment of driving.

Mike in LA