From:
Elroy Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 03:40:47 -0500
Hi all,
    I have a web page that I am not using I been thinking of using it
for my FGMO test results this spring. I thought I would put up my weekly
treatments and results of mites infestation using either rolls. There
will be a test done at the start and each week after. I have been
thinking of using 3 test colonies with no treatment, 3 apistan, and 3
mineral oil. Iwould like to make this as even as possible by making them
all 5 or 6 frame nucs around 15th of may, and giving all a new queen.

I do confess I am pretty ignorant when it comes to doing research on
bees. I have played around with HTML a little so I could probably write
a pretty basic web page. If anyone has some ideas on what type of data
they would like too see on a web page or format, please feel free to
pitch in. I would like to get it put together in the next two weeks,
because after that I may not have much time.

Please help need lots of it to make it work

Elroy